Pet Owner Resources
Helpful Links for Signal Hill Animal Clinic Clients in Prince William County
Tagg Pet Tracker System
Are you worried about your pet in the event they get lost? Track your pet's whereabouts from the convenience of your laptop or smartphone with the Tagg Pet Tracker System.
Your pet wears the GPS device as its collar which allows you to monitor their location. With the TAGG™ system, you create your own Tagg zone, the area where your pet spends most of their time. If they escape, you get a text and email alert. At that point, you can locate and track your pet on the Tagg map through your mobile device or computer. Get started today with TAGG-the pet tracker, and you will have peace of mind whenever and wherever you are!
Pet Health, Pet Behavior & Pet Info Sites
- American Animal Hospital Association
- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- American Kennel Club
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges
- Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement
- Companion Animal Parasite Council
- Clean Run - Agility Information
- Assisted Living for Seniors with Pets
- Center for Veterinary Medicine - U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Southern Veterinary Partners
- Pet Health Network – Answers about your pet
- Heartworm Society – Learn more about deadly heartworms and what you can do to protect your pet
- The ASPCA – Exists to promote humane principles, prevent cruelty and alleviate fear, pain, and suffering in animals.
- ASPCA's Animal Poison Control Center – For any animal poison-related emergency or if worried your pet ate something toxic.
- Humane Society of the United States – Promotes the protection of all animals. Here you will find many wonderful animal-related stories and information on pet care, pet adoption, and animal welfare issues.
- Pets & Parasites – Recommendations for diagnosis, treatment and prevention of parasite infections.
- APHIS Pet Travel – Basic information on domestic and international travel of pets by the US Department of Agriculture.
- Veterinary Oral Health Council – Pet dentistry information.
- HomeAgain & AKC Reunite Microchips – Update your pet’s microchip information.
Please note, Signal Hill Animal Clinic provides these pet resources as information only - we do not recommend nor are we affiliated with these organizations or websites. Always call us with questions.